Special Forces Speedboat Tour
*Limited Engagement ends 03/31/2014
1 Hour Tour
Daily at 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
- A thrilling sightseeing tour custom designed for adventure seekers.
- Experience a ride on our Special Forces RIB boat once used by Police, DEA and US Coast Guard to intercept illegal narcotics shipments during the “Cocaine Cowboy” days of 1980’s Miami.
- This was an actual US Coast Guard intercept boat aboard the high-endurance cutter Jarvis, used to track drug traffickers off the coast of South America and seize the “narco-subs” delivering illegal drug shipments to the US.
Leave other boats behind as you race through Biscayne Bay to experience the area’s most thrilling sights including celebrity homes on Star Island, Miami Vice and Scarface filming locations, the awe-inspiring Port Miami, the world famous downtown Miami skyline, the historic Miami River and many other notorious Miami locations.
This fast-paced sightseeing tour emphasizes the era of Miami history that inspired the television series Miami Vice and the film Scarface, visiting locations for both as well as areas of historical interest resulting from that era.
Tour Highlights and Notes
- Our powerful Special Forces Hurricane RIB was designed and built to be used in the most extreme conditions while remaining safe and stable for passengers.
- Our professional and knowledgeable captains push the RIB boat to it’s limits for a thrilling adventure speedboat ride.
- This speedboat tour is fantastic fun for all ages except infants or small children
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back injuries
- A maximum of 6 passengers per tour
- South Beach location for all departures
$89 per person