Biscayne Bay Adventure Sightseeing
2 Hour Tour
Daily at 9:30 am, 11:45 am and 3:00
See it all on this personalized boat tour exploring more than 40 miles of Biscayne Bay.
- An engaging and intelligent experience for those interested in the history and culture of Miami — this tour goes beyond the expected.
- You will explore “off the beaten path” locations as well as the sights that make Miami famous.
- We often encounter wild dolphin and other marine life in the more natural area of Biscayne National Park on this tour.
The safe and thrilling ride on our low-profile, high performance Zodiac RIB boat allows for up-close views and the occasional light salty spray of ocean water is great fun for families with young children. (Website Discount: Groups of 4+ receive discount when booking online only)
Locations Visited on this Tour
- Miami Beach and surrounding islands
- Celebrity homes on Star Island
- Venetian Islands and Flagler Monument
- Fisher Island and the Port of Miami
- Downtown Miami and the historical Miami River
- Brickell Key and Brickell Avenue areas
- Film locations for Miami Vice, CSI Miami and Scarface
- Key Biscayne, Viscaya Museum and Miami Seaquarium
- Biscayne National Park and the historic and colorful Stiltsville
- Cape Florida Lighthouse and President Nixon’s Winter Whitehouse
- Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserve and Dinner Key
$150 per person/4+ $135per person [maxbutton id=”1″]